Notes to self
- Don’t be the kind of person whose life is ruled by fear.
- "Look ‘em in the eye and speak from the heart."
- Celebrate other people’s victories as much as you celebrate your own.
- Never underestimate your own capacity for gratitude, for learning, or for love.
- Don’t become self-destructive because you’re afraid to love and believe in yourself as much as you love and believe in the people around you.
- Acceptance is one thing, resignment is another. Don’t hold grudges, but don’t let yourself be passive either.
- Writing this down doesn’t change anything. You have to work for what you want. Everyday.